This is a very exciting opportunity to join a school which has been federated with The Ilsleys Primary School for a year now.
“We thoroughly enjoy working together and offer a structured professional development programme on meta-cognition for all our teachers, as well as providing a fantastic curriculum that provides high quality learning experiences for pupils”
In our recent survey, parents commented:
“From what I see with my children, the excellent staff make the children feel safe and secure, extremely valued as individuals, at the same time as providing a good start to their education”.
“They care deeply about the education and welfare of all their students – this is very evident. They support parents well with concerns and follow up efficiently and thoroughly’”.
If you are interested in the position then they are looking for someone who can offer the following:
- High expectations and standards of yourself and your pupils
- Excellent communication skills where you can work as part of a team
- Exemplary classroom practice where you are passionate about teaching and learning
- New ideas and collaborative working with others
- A warm personality with a good sense of humour
If this is you, they can offer:
- Cheerful children who love their school
- Friendly and supportive staff
- Opportunity to flourish in a caring and positive environment
- A team constantly striving to ensure all our children have fun whilst learning
- Commitment to continued professional development
- Supportive and dedicated parents
If you are interested in this position, please ensure that you visit the school and see it for yourself. Please contact the school office for further information, an application pack and to arrange an appointment with the Executive Headteacher.
Hampstead Norreys, Thatcham, Berkshire, RG18 0TR
Telephone: 01635 201371 E-mail: email@example.com
Closing Date: 26th April 2019.